In this video we see how we can access BlogSense to post remote content from a single page, rather than an rss feed, on the fly.
What we do:
- Create a custom campaign.
- Name it to something recognizable for future quick access.
- Create a post-body template that will work well with broad sources.
- Enable partial to full content via Five Filters.
- Set any other settings and save the campaign and set it as inactive so it is not included in any automation.
- When you are ready, open the campaign in Direct Import mode and paste the remote page’s URL in the RSS Feed input field and press Direct Import.
- You should see a customized version of the remote content in a preview mode for editing, ready to be published at your command.